Working with Naseeruddin a tough task: Priyanka

Actress Priyanka Chopra, who shares screen space with Naseeruddin Shah in her forthcoming film "7 Khoon Maaf", says working with the acclaimed actor was not an easy task.
"He is a tremendous actor. I did a workshop with him before starting the film, because I've not worked with him a lot. When I did the workshop, it kind of eased me out with Naseer sir but it's very difficult to work with him because when he is doing a scene, he is so good that you just keep looking at him, and I used to forget that even I have to say a dialogue," Priyanka said.
The film directed by Vishal Bhardwaj is slated for a Feb 18 release.
You have read this article bollywood news janyuary 2011 with the title Working with Naseeruddin a tough task: Priyanka. You can bookmark this page URL http://mylacastro.blogspot.com/2011/01/working-with-naseeruddin-tough-task.html. Thanks!